Unique Financial Planning and Analysis advising services offered by us in Delhi, Mumbai and India. We employ top financial planners and consultants to help you find the best financial options.

Financial Planning/ Mutual Funds/ Investment - Advisor

Unique Financial Planning and Analysis advising services offered by us in Delhi, Mumbai and India. We employ top financial planners and consultants to help you find the best financial options.

Monday 25 November 2013

How investing with ameriprise financial advisors benefitted me!



In a country filled with innumerable financial planning firms, it is a matter of great joy if you can get in touch with someone genuine. A long time ago, when I was short listing some financial advisory firms in my area, I came across Ameriprise. A couple of friends and colleagues had recommended it to me, citing that ameriprise financial advisors are well educated, and experienced. Well, my friends and colleagues turned out to be wrong. Want to know why? Because Ameriprise’s financial consultants are not only educated and experienced, but also extremely polite, courteous, and have the mindset to work in the best interest of the customers!

After a few introductory sessions and meetings, I started investing my money with Ameriprise. They suggested me various secrets, which I’m going to share with you –

·         Buying policies: Buying policies is one of the foremost actions you should perform. Buying various policies insures you against life’s unforeseen circumstances. A medical policy can help you out when there’s an emergency operation to be performed; fire insurance can get you the compensation in case your assets burn down during fire; life insurance can help your family financially when you’re no longer present. 

·         Invest in mutual funds: On the basis of ameriprise financial advice, I invested my money in mutual funds. It turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. In accordance with my short term income goals, they suggested the right kind of mutual fund investments that are offering me monetary gains frequently. And since your money is invested in various options in a mutual fund, there’s a great chance of risk minimization and profit maximization. I didn’t know about this until the advisors helped me out.

·         Open a fixed deposit account: At times, we have some spare money that we don’t know what to do with. On Ameriprise financial planning advice, I opened up a fixed deposit account and put all my money there. FD is a safe option at a time when you don’t want to risk that spare money! Mutual fund investments and other such investments can be risky at times.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Article Sharing! Financial planning is essential for the profitable business. Now a days whether fund investors or fund seekers looking for the financial advisor firm. Selective Financial Services is the most reputable financial service company provide the finance solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the good work.

    Tips to choosing IT careers for bankers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting thing I just come across at MyDeals247.com - I could choose any number of jewellery items (from the list) at very heavy discount rates (up to 75% off online) - more we buy more discount - I never seen this before.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...